Do the words “cleaning” and “happy” ever belong in the same sentence? Well, if you like a tidy home with less fuss, these 15 organization and cleaning projects are sure to make you say “yes!”
1. Organize that junk drawer! Dividers, like you see here, make it easy to make that infamous junk drawer less…well…junky!
2. Command the kitchen! Creating a simple kitchen “command center” can help keep your family’s life and schedule more organized. Learn how!
3. Master your closet! Master bedrooms often become a catch-all for stuff. Getting the master closet organized and adding storage can make a world of difference, and it could open up a world full of extra storage space. That’s enough to make anyone happy!
4. Makeover Your Pantry. Simply getting your pantry in shape with the right containers can help make your whole kitchen cleaner and more functional.
5. Help the hall closet. Making over your hall closet or entry area reduces clutter and appeals to your OCD side. Get some tips here.
7. Everything under the kitchen sink! Tired of digging for cleaning supplies? Make finding everything a breeze with an organized under-sink cabinet. Use tension rods for an effortless way to store cleaning supplies!
8. Show linens some love. Keep excess blankets and towels out of bedrooms and bathrooms with a tidy and well-organized linen closet.
9. Whip jewelry into shape! Ladies, you don’t need a huge armoire to keep your jewelry organized and uncluttered. See these neat ideas.
10. Tame your kitchen cabinets. The kitchen is the heart of your home. Keep it humming along by organizing your cabinets in a clean and logical way.
11. Don’t sweat small items! Whether it’s a bathroom cabinet or craft supplies, here’s a great idea you can use anywhere to keep small stuff put away…while keeping it out of the way!
12. Love your laundry again! Maybe not the actual laundry chore, but thanks to some fun and innovative tips, you can at least learn to love your laundry room.
13. Cool ideas for your refrigerator. Do your fridge and freezer look a lot like your junk drawer? Put an end to the mess and get all your food neatly organized.
14. Beautify your vanity. Bathroom vanities are notorious for becoming a jumbled mess. Learn how to keep it organized. It makes your mornings so much brighter!
15. Get crafty! Even if you’re not lucky enough to have a room just for crafting, you can still use these handy methods for keeping craft supplies neat and accessible.